Sewer Backflow Preventer
A Sewer Backflow Preventer is a device that stops the backward flow of sewage water through floor drains and utilities pipes into your home. This situation can occur in your home in the event of heavy rain, water main bursts or if there’s unexpectedly high demand on the water system. The device contains a flapper that blocks any water to back up into a home or basement in the event of back pressure due to groundwater flooding or a plugged sewer system. They are designed to be installed easily outside a home or business without using a costly manhole. The device is designed for readily accessibility for maintenance and cleaning.
MSA helps homeowners avoid this costly cleanup by installing a backflow preventer. Backflow preventers can make the difference between having your basement flooded knee deep with raw sewage or staying high and dry. Give us a call if you have any questions regarding this product.
- Prevention of Raw Sewage Solids Backup
- Install outside or in some cases Inside if applicable
- Sewer Cleanout 4" PVC size
- Disconnection of Sewer Line from residence for Maintenance
- Great for Low Lying areas, Summer Homes, Hurricane / Flood prone areas